Tuesday 15 March 2011

Wallet

For my opinion, the most important product in my life is wallet. The favourite brand for me is Polo. This brand quite popular in the market. 

When i am in twelve years old my parents gave me my birthday's present is the wallet. In the beginning, i not very like to bring it out as i thinks that is trouble for me to bring another 'small bag' go out and need always take care of it. 

But once time, i go out without my wallet because i thought that is very inconvenience for me. All my money, identity card and also others card just keep in my pocket with any arrangement. 

Finally, I lost my identity card without any notification when i take out my money to pay something. That time, i realize that wallet is more important for me to keep all my important small documents in one place include my money. 

Now, when i want go out, i also will bring along my wallet as it already become a good habit for me. Wallet, is the most important product for me.


Thanks you.
Tew Wooi Cheat 126444 

No comments:

Post a Comment